International Marketing (MKTG410)
Unit 4 – Individual Project
Unit: International Marketing Plans
In addition to organizing sections of the marketing plan that you have been working on for your expansion, you do the following this week:
Add the marketing plan section, which should include the following:
• Identify 1 promotional strategy and advertising message that you recommend to differentiate your particular brand.
• Establish where the product will be available, naming at least 3 distribution outlets, with one being an online storefront.
• Develop the pricing strategy.
Develop your client’s international marketing plan. It’s time to polish the international marketing plan from Weeks 1–3. The plan will include the following sections:
• Executive Summary: This summarizes major points of the plan.
• Introduction: Include a brief explanation of the company, product, and the country chosen for global expansion.
• Cultural Analysis: Briefly describe how the product fits your selected country’s culture.
o Include the following information about expansion into your particular country:
Target Market Population and Demographics
• Competitive Analysis: Include information about the brand’s competition.
o The 4 Ps of marketing
o Industry information
• Marketing Plan
o Marketing Objective
o Global Positioning Strategy
o Product Differentiation
o Advertising and Promotional Strategy
o Distribution Strategy
o Pricing Strategy
• References and Appendices