8-2 making progress through reflection.
2) Have I made progress toward my goals?
3) Am I being the person I wanted to be?
1. In Week 1, you described your “best self” in relation to work in the classroom. We have covered many topics and explored/refined many skills in this course. What would you add to or modify about your best self as you prepare for your next courses? How will the changes you made help propel you forward?
2. Reflection can also help us solve problems or make decisions for the future. Reflecting on a challenge you encountered this term, how might one of the strategies presented in the text help you overcome similar challenges in the future? Explain.
3. Finally, there were many excellent points shared by Paul LeBlanc, Greg Fowler, and Amy Stevens in the closing video. What is one takeaway that that stood out to you personally?