The role of visual presentation in cause related marketing
Read and take notes on the assigned case, identifying:
1. the involved parties (for example the brand / company, consumers)
2. area(s) of concern and their cause(s) (for example resources, people, processes)
3. effects of the issue(s) to the organization (for example profitability, competitive advantage, brand image)
4. actions taken to address the problem(s) and/or any alternatives that have been proposed
Your notes will provide the foundation from which you will work to identify reasonable solutions in the case analysis.
1. Discuss the case background to include the involved parties, areas and causes of concern, and any actions taken to address the problem. This section should be approximately one-to-two double-spaced pages written in your own words, citing direct article content only minimally when necessary.
2. Identify and discuss the key marketing-related issues, which would likely include the items identified in number three above. Typically, there is more than one key issue, so be sure to clearly address each. This section should be approximately one double-spaced page.
3. Identify-two to-three solutions and/or alternative solutions to the ones proposed in the case. These solutions should clearly address the key marketing issues you previously identified, and analyze the costs, benefits, and resources required of each solution. This section should be approximately four-to-six double spaced pages. It is critical that this section clearly evidences your application of marketing-related concepts, and as such, it is expected that you support your proposed solutions with outside sources. In this section, you should work to provide a convincing argument as to why the solutions you propose are reasonable and desirable given the facts of the case.