sustainable development on zero hunger in pennsylvania and how we can end the hunger. what can we do
2. The paper needs to be in MLA not APA. If the paper is in APA, it will not receive a passing grade.
3. Be sure you have refined your solutions-based argument and that you have sufficient, credible support. Identify the problem or issue that you are addressing.
4. Be sure that you have provided a background/causes/context section. This is where you cover any terms or concepts the reader may need to know, as well as teh who, what, where, when, and why’s of the issue. What is the impact of the problem? Why is this an urgent/important issue?
5. Include the work that has already been done and analyze them for successes and challenges. What are other persepctives on how to solve this issue? What is YOUR OWN—this is where you do into depth with the body of your argument as well as your research.
6. In your conclusion, provide final thoughts or remarks. Avoid simply restating what you have already written.
What are some other things that the class should remember to do, or not do, as we contune developing our papers! Respond to peers.