(The case study is located in the back of the book)
After reading case study 25 – answer the following questions:
1. What problems does Robin Hood have? What issues need to be addressed?
2. Do Robin Hood and the Merrymen need a new mission? new objectives? a new strategy?
3. What strategic options does Robin Hood have? Is continuing with the present strategy an option or is the present strategy obsolete?
4. Why not try to end the campaign by killing the Sheriff?
5. What are the pros and cons of accepting the offer of the barons to assist in securing King Richard’s release from prison?
6. What action plan would you recommend to Robin?
7. How should Robin implement the recommended plan? What action steps will need to be taken to make the recommended strategy work successfully?
Consider the following in your written response to the assignment questions:
Provide supporting analysis and persuasive argument for your recommended course of action and you need to be specific about what to do and how to do it.
Minimum length requirement is two to three APA formatted pages with at least two sources cited within your paper. In addition to your (2 to 3) page requirements include a cover and reference page.
For assistance with writing an APA format paper, please refer to the Citing Your Sources: APA Formatting page.
Submit your completed assignment here by clicking the ‘Submit Assignment” button.
Please check the Syllabus for specific due dates.