QUESTION CHAPTER 5
“Women” by Sarah W. Wheadon Ch.5
1. Discuss and write down what religious role and or limitations do women play in Catholicism, Adventism, and the Muslim religion.
2. Discover and describe some ways that 3 world religions celebrate girls moving into womanhood.
3. Discuss and describe the various rituals for marriage in two of the world religions.
1. Explain the role of the family in the three different religious cultures such as Christianity, Judaism, and Islam.
2. Discuss and describe the Islamic Revolutions of 1979 and what the consequences to the culture were.
3. What is Friedman’s argument as to why Religious Nationalists are preoccupied with erotic and how does he describe erotic love? Do you agree or disagree and Why?