Hi I’m sending this for my friend,
Hope you are well.
your paper for you
Please see the required files in the attachments.
I am a PhD student who passed my viva two and a half months ago, and I have some corrections that I need to submit to get my award letter. Deadline: End of February
My supervisor commented: ‘I just reviewed corrections required by examiners. You can complete this within 1-2 months with roughly 4-5 hours of work per week. I would not even describe these as major revisions, save for the Sharia part. But since this wasn’t a goal of the project, it is unsurprising it would take a bit of time to complete.’ I asked him that ‘How many pages should I add, in your opinion?’ He replied that ‘I wouldn’t think of it in terms of pages but of information; what is needed to address their concerns. So, it is more about revising what you have’.
As discussed, the feedback document contains 12 points/commentary plus some final and general comments. I would like you please to work on the first four points, and if your work is satisfactory, we will go ahead to work on all points.
Hi. I have made the payment.
Important notes for your expert before starting the work:
1. Please apply Oxford University Standard for the Citation of Legal Authorities (OSCOLA).
2. footnotes start anew with every chapter of my thesis.
Please note that your anticipated amendments to the content would alter the current order of my footnotes. Please review them.
3. Please highlight any amendments you make on the same file, and write a report in a separate file on the changes in order to make that easier for the examiners.
4. While some of the required corrections are outside the scope of my thesis, it is essential to satisfy the examiners’ requirements.
5. The examiners wrote the following, which has a connection with some of the first four points: ‘Some final and general comments: When the candidate intends to justify the assumptions, more supporting evidence is needed. Quite a few examples in the dissertation, raise assumption, but without strong supporting evidence. Moreover, more precise language needs to be used for sub-concluding remarks. Throughout the dissertation, a thread must be made a bit more visible how sovereignty under international law interacts with compliance. Discuss also, in a more nuanced fashion, how non-state actors influenced KSA state behaviour. Expose clearly your hypothesis at the beginning of the dissertation and at the end. Throughout the dissertation, explain how the unique status of Sharia Law defines the KSA legal architecture. To this end: do religious laws alter state behaviour? If so, how does it affect state performance under international legal obligations?’
Please send the above points to the expert before starting the work.