Assessment 4: Good, Bad and Loving
For this assessment, you will write a paper in which you apply theories and concepts from social psychology related to prosocial behavior, rejection, and close relationships. You will also be required to apply behavioral ethics and critical thinking concepts. Successful practitioners understand the dynamics of various relationships. Their understanding of that which affects a successful relationship enables them to support positive and loving relationships for their clients.
1. Access the Riverbend City: Good, Bad, and Loving Case Studies multimedia piece to choose which case study you want to focus on and the social psychology thw=eory, behavioral ethics concept, and critical thinking concept you want to use in your paper.
2. Use the Capella library to find two scholarly journal articles related to the social psychology theory you chose. You may choose to use one of the following articles as one of the two you are required to use.
* Reciprocity: Mahmoodi, A., Bahrami, B., & Mehring, C. (2018). Reciprocity of social influence. Nature Communications, 9(1), 1-9.
* Unrequited Love: Bamford, R. (2015). Unrequited: Neurochemical enhancement of love. Cambridge Qyarterly of Healthcare Ethics, 24(3), 355-360.
* Social Exchange Theory: Fallis, E. E., Rehman, U. S., Woody, E. Z., & Purdon, C. (2016). The longitudinal association of relationship satisfaction and sexual satisfaction in long-term relationship. Journal of Family Psychology, 30(7), 822-831.
*Summarize the case study.
*Describe credible and scholarly sources relevant to a particular theory.
* Apply a social psychological research studies relate to a particular social psychological theory.
* Explain how social psychological research studies relate to a particular social psychological theory.
* Apply an ethical reasoning concept to a chosen case study.
* Apply a critical thinking concept to a chosen case study.
* Provide a conclusion.
* Create a text in the third person, adhering to conventions of academic tone.
* Demonstrate compliance with APA style, citation, and referencing guidelines.
* Written communications: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
* APA formatting: References and citations are formatted according to current APA Style and Format guidelines.
* Resources: Minimum of two scholarly or professional resources.
* Length: 4-5 double-spaced pages, in addition to the title page and reference page.
* Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Username: [email protected]