an article that covered the 2016 presidential election.
1. Name of the article and its author
2. Is the article made by a public or private entity?
3. Who is the author trying to reach (audience)?
4. Are they playing more to one specific ideology and if so, what ideology is it?
5. Looking at the article as a whole, and based on what you have found in your analysis, do you believe that this article is a credible source? Why?
Kennedy, C., Blumenthal, M., Clement, S., Clinton, J. D., Durand, C., Franklin, C., McGeeney, K., Miringoff, L., Olson, K., & Rivers, D. (2018). An Evaluation of the 2016 Election Polls in the United States. Public Opinion Quarterly, 82(1), 1–33. https://doi.org/10.1093/poq/nfx047